DWTS Elimination Results: Tonight, April 23, 2013 (4/23/13), one couple will be eliminated after competing in “Stevie Wonder Night” on Dancing with the Stars Season 16 Week 6 Results Show.
The results show will feature performances from seven-time Grammy Award winner will.i.am and international superstar Olly Murs. In Addition, “Macy’s Stars of Dance” returns for its third installment of the season, choreographed by AJ Jones.
Last week, the eliminated couple is D.L. Hughley and partner Cheryl Burke.
Who do you think will be eliminated tonight? Write comments and predictions below! The Results tonight at 9|8c on ABC!
While we’re waiting for the results, check last night’s performances here!
**Please refresh your page for the final results**
- Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough are safe!
- Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas are safe!
- Encore – Team Paso Doble
- Zendaya Coleman and Val Chmerkovskiy are safe!
- Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd are in Jeopardy!
- Victor Ortiz and Lindsay Arnold are in Jeopardy!
- Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson are safe!
- Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff are safe!
- Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess are in Jeopardy!
ELIMINATED COUPLE: Victor Ortiz and Lindsay Arnold
PERFORMANCES TONIGHT (VIDEOS):