Retailer giant Walmart has revealed its biggest deals and sales this year!
The company is offering shoppers with eye-popping discounts up to $1000 on popular items online such as TV screens, Laptop, electronics, toys, Video games and more!
Walmart Cyber Monday doesn’t begin on Monday, the company is kicking the store to open on Saturday, Nov. 24, 2012. But on Nov. 26, Walmart will offer the single biggest savings of its Cyber Week 2012 event on hot items like:
- Samsung 55″ 1080p Class LED Smart 3D HDTV – $1498 ($1,000 savings)
- Samsung 40” 1080p Class LED HDTV – $598 (nearly $400 savings)
- Xbox 360 Skylanders Family Fun Bundle – $159 (nearly $100 savings)
- Double Power T-711 with WiFi 7″ Tablet, Featuring Android 4.0 – $59 (nearly $40 savings)
- Little Tikes Kitchen – $50 (nearly $30 savings)
“We’re making this a holiday to remember with our biggest savings ever for Cyber Monday, expanded free shipping to home on more electronics and toys than ever before, and the option to pay cash for online gifts,” said Joel Anderson, President & CEO, Walmart.com U.S.
“Plus, we’re adding new online, mobile and social options that give Walmart customers who ‘get connected’ early, exclusive access to the best deals,” he added.
Tip: Visit their Cyber Monday website and sign up to their Cyber Monday newsletter for the latest and best offers get delivered to your inbox.
Bookmark this link and get back to this page on November 26 for your Cyber Monday online shopping convenience. For more Shopping Guide, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle in Google+and we will keep you posted directly to your news feeds.